“The highest degree of charity—above which there is no higher—is he who strengthens the hand of his fellow Jew through helping him obtain work so that he may be independent and not be reliant upon others.”
ORT America has always counted on the generosity and dedication of its supporters to be able to fulfill its commitments to its students and global programs. We recognize our donors and their contributions, through our many giving societies. For it’s individuals like them that enable ORT to carry out its work yesterday, today and in the years to come.
- The 1880 Society – For gifts of $100,000 and above (split within a 3-year period)
- Major Gifts Society – For annual gifts of $5,000 and above
- The Golden Circle – For annual gifts of $1,000 and above
- The Guardian Society – For long-term (25 years or more) supporters of ORT
- De Gunzburg Society – For benefactors supporting through charitable gift annuities, trusts, pooled income funds and more.