Travel with ORT America to Israel and Celebrate ORT’s 140th Anniversary
Tuesday, May 19 – Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Join us this May as we celebrate 140 Years of ORT with a week-long mission in Israel.
Experience first-hand ORT’s transformational educational programs that are bridging the gap between the center and the periphery.
Highlights will include:
- Visit Kiryat Yam and experience ORT’s Alex and Betty Schoenbaum Science, Education, Sports and Cultural Campus, which, along with the D. Dan and Betty Kahn Science Center, established the city as a regional center for advanced science and technology education.
- Explore how ORT partners with local industry to shape a needed workforce at the Entrepreneurship Hub at the Tefen industrial complex.
- Visit Kfar Silver Youth Village, fully owned and operated by World ORT, meet the students, experience the farm, visit the newly renovated laboratories and classrooms.
- Participate in a behind the scenes tour and briefing at Israel Aerospace Industries.
- Join ORT’s international delegates from Europe, the former Soviet Union, Latin America, South Africa and more in Jerusalem to attend the 2020 World ORT General Assembly.
Join us as we pay homage to our past, celebrate the present and look to our future, as the singular organization that transforms lives across the world through training and education.
*Subsidies available for first time ORT mission participants and young professionals.
For more information contact Allison Halpern, firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-547-9124.
- Land package (incl. GA) for double occupancy: $5,500 per person
- Land package (incl. GA) for single occupancy: $6,750 per person
- Overnight at the Dan Carmel Hotel, Haifa from Tuesday, May 19 – Thursday, May 21
- Overnight at the Inbal Hotel, Jerusalem as part of the World ORT hotel block from Friday, May 21 – Tuesday, May 26