Mission to Mexico
Go South of the Border with ORT America in Mexico City
Thursday, November 2 - Monday, November 6, 2023
Registration is now closed.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Allison Halpern, Director of Operations at (212) 547-9124.
Mission Co-chairs Robbi and Robert Strauss (Atlanta, GA) and Toni Werner (Chicago, IL) invite you to join them in Mexico City to see first-hand the impact of ORT and the prominent role it plays in the vibrant local Jewish community. Celebrate Kabbalat Shabbat with students at the ORT Olamí School and explore cultural and historic sites such as the Zocalo and Teotihuacán pyramids.
Land package cost:
- $3,600 per person for double occupancy
- $4,600 for single occupancy
- First time ORT mission traveler $500 subsidy available upon request
*Travel insurance is not included in the cost.
- JW Marriott Hotel in Polanco for four nights including breakfast daily.
- Five days of ORT site visits and touring, three lunches and three dinners, professional security, porterage, tips and gratuities
$500 Registration Fee
Itinerary (subject to change).