31675 Inkster Rd
ORT Michigan’s largest fundraiser, Rub-a-Dub is considered the premier charity event of the summer and a great opportunity to network with metro Detroit’s most influential business leaders and community members.
The Rub-a-Dub event starts with hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and an extensive silent auction with high-end items. Guests then move outdoors for an elaborate barbeque dinner and a live auction offering trips, jewelry, automobile leases, and one-of-a-kind experiences that money cannot buy. Additionally, the event includes a raffle with a $5,000 Somerset Collection gift card as the grand prize, and you do not need to be at the event to win.
5 Members of the Rub-a-Dub Planning Committee are being honored for their decades of involvement:
- Rob Colburn (Past President of Men’s ORT)
- Craig Singer (Past National Board Member)
- Gary Ran (Past President of Men’s ORT)
- David Gans (Past President of Men’s ORT)
- Glen Fisher – (long-time member of the Rub-a-Dub planning committee)